Last Modified: August 2020
This Partner Agreement Program supplements the Nazca Services Partner Agreement.
PLEASE READ THIS PARTNER AGREEMENT PROGRAM CAREFULLY
- Your market focus and specialist skills ensure we can support one another deliver targeted solutions addressing specific market and customer sales process challenges in those markets you focus.
- We agree with you your Market and Geographic focus to leverage your own skills and expertise supporting customers deploy the Sales Pipeline Development Platform.
- Each year we will review your focus with you upon our partnership anniversary.
- Should you secure an approved opportunity in another market, we will use the Affiliate Program to transfer the lead to partner specialising in that market sector.
- For approved subscription sales, you will share the revenue share with a partner focusing on that Market and Geography, keeping the Affiliate revenue share proportion.
Acceptable Use Policy
1. Acceptable Use
- All quotes are based on the then current price for services and subscriptions published on Nazca Services Web Site www.nazca-services.com
- Should a special price be agreed for a customer, this will be issued using a Voucher that the customer uses at checkout during the registration process.
- All vouchers default to a 30-day expiration date from when issued.
- 30-Day Personal Edition Trial Licenses have to be requested from your partner account manager.
2. Consent to Receive Electronic Communications from Company.
- Partner Account. As a Partner, you must register and maintain up to date your partner account (“Account”) portal.
- Salespeople. You must register all salespeople you assign to promote and sell the Sales Pipeline Development Platform (Platform) on the Account portal. You will be provided with several subscription licenses as described in Your Partner Program Details. You agree to purchase additional licenses as required.
- Account Information Accuracy. You represent and warrant that all user information you provide in connection with your Account and your use of the Platform is current, complete, and accurate, and that you agree that you will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy by updating your online Account profile. We will provide you with the URL to the Account Web Page when you enrol. You agree that you will not submit any fake content (including without limitation any Account, username, likeness, or Profile) to wilfully and credibly impersonate another person, whether actual or fictitious. As a non-exhaustive example, you agree that you will not upload a Profile image that is not your likeness. If Nazca Services in its sole discretion believes that the information you provide is not current, complete, or accurate, Nazca Services may refuse you access to the Partner Program and Platform, or terminate or suspend your access at any time, or both.
- No Pseudonyms. You must use your real name on the Account and Platform; pseudonyms are not allowed. Any use of a pseudonym violates Section 1.3 (Account Information Accuracy) and is cause for suspension or deletion of your Account.
- Account Security. You will also be asked to provide a username, password, and possibly other information to secure your Account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the username or password of any other user at any time, nor may you share your username and password, nor may you circumvent any authentication mechanism requiring the entry of usernames, passwords, or any other information to gain unauthorized access to the Account and or Platform. You agree to notify Nazca Services immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account. Nazca Services shall not be liable for any loss that you incur because of someone else using your Account, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Nazca Services, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your Account.
By registering for the Account and Platform and providing your name, email, postal or business address, and/or phone number through the Account and Platform, you hereby expressly consent to receive electronic and other communications from Nazca Services, over the short term and periodically, including email communications. These communications will be about your account, partnership, platform, new product offers, promotions, and other matters. You agree that these electronic communications satisfy any legal requirements that communications or notices to you be in writing.
3. User Content.
4. Your Responsibility for Defamatory Comments.
- User Content Defined. “User Content” is any content, material, or information, not including personally identifiable information (e.g., first and last name, address, phone number, email address, etc.), that you submit, upload, and/or post to, or transmit, display, perform, or distribute by means of the Account, whether in connection with your use of the SaaS or otherwise. This includes, without limitation, personal photos and videos.
- You Own Your User Content. Nazca Services does not claim ownership of any User Content. You retain all right, title, and interest, including without limitation all worldwide intellectual property rights, in and to your User Content.
- Your Representations About User Content. You represent and warrant that you: (a) own all rights, title, and interest in and to all User Content you submit, or are otherwise authorized to grant the rights provided the Company Parties under this section; or (b) have written consent, release, and/or permission of every identifiable individual person in any User Content you submit to use the name and likeness of every identifiable person in the User Content. You agree that you will not submit any User Content that does not fully comply with Nazca Services prohibitions against Objectionable Content, as detailed in Section 7 (Objectionable Content).
- Company’s Right to Reject User Content. Nazca Services reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any User Content for any reason. The categories specified in Section 7 (Objectionable Content) and Section 8 (Prohibited Uses) are not exhaustive lists of content that Nazca Services reserves the right to remove or deny.
You agree and understand that you may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by other users or third parties as the result of your remarks, information, feedback, or other content posted or made available through the Account that is deemed defamatory or otherwise legally actionable. Nazca Services is not legally responsible, nor can it be held liable for damages of any kind, arising out of or in connection to any defamatory or otherwise legally actionable remarks, information, feedback, or other content posted or made available through the SaaS.
5. Objectionable Content.
6. Prohibited Uses.
Nazca Services imposes certain restrictions on your use of the Account. Any violation of this section may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability. The following are expressly prohibited:
7. Compliance with Law.
- harassing or stalking any person, or contacting any person who has requested not to be contacted;
- providing false, misleading, or inaccurate information to Nazca Services or any other person in connection with the Account;
- impersonating, or otherwise misrepresenting affiliation, connection, or association with, any person or entity;
- without express written permission from Nazca Services, using or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to harvest or otherwise collect information from the Account for any use, including without limitation use on Third Party Websites;
- accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Account, or any associated system or network, or breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- interfering or attempt to interfere with the use of the Account by any other user, host, or network, including (without limitation) by means of submitting a malware or exploiting software vulnerabilities;
- forging, modifying, or falsifying any network packet or protocol header or metadata in any connection with, or transmission to, the SaaS (for example, SMTP email headers, HTTP headers, or Internet Protocol packet headers);
- attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by the Company Parties in providing the Account.
- paying anyone for interactions on the Account.
- You represent and warrant that, when using the Account, you will obey all applicable laws and respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Account is at all times governed by and subject to copyright and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to upload, post, transmit, display, perform, or distribute any content, information, or other materials in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- You hereby represent and warrant that you are the sole and exclusive owner of any User Content that you submit through the Account. You shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of third-party rights caused by your use of the Account. Nazca Services users bear the sole burden of proving that content, information, or other materials do not violate any laws or third-party rights.
You agree that you shall only integrate with the Platform using approved Nazca Services methods confirmed and signed by Nazca Services and the Platform Customer, within a Statement of Work (SOW), as part of the Master Services Agreement (MSA).
- How your business and salespeople behave and sell represents your organisation also represents the Nazca Services Community. You hereby agree to represent Nazca Services’ in line with our mission as explained in our Sales Manifesto, available at www.nazca-services.com.
- We may from time to time publish Account information you provide that we mark for publishing on our Solution Directory.
You hereby give us your permission and right to use this information you upload to the Account for publishing on our Solution Directory and other marketing and promotion activities.
Training and/or Certification Requirements
- Partner Onboarding delivers an experience that is responsive to your go-to-market strategy and provides a powerful set of resources to help drive your success using, selling, and servicing the Sales Pipeline Development Platform.
- Your Partner Manager will collaborate with you to ensure you have the knowledge, skills, and tools to promote, sell and support clients —plus you’ll have full access to the Nazca Services Support team to ensure you’re never left with unanswered questions.
- During Partner Onboarding, you may receive guidance on the following:
- Assistance with deploying the Sales Pipeline Development Platform within your own business to support the sales process.
- How to package, sell, and deliver solutions using the Platform that better support sales teams, sales managers, sales leaders, and other supporting sales functions, including HR and Sales Operations.
- Remote workshop how to use the 30-Day to deliver Rapid Audits to strengthen your sales pipeline and develop compelling sales/buyer engagements.
- Guidance developing high-value account-based sales strategy focused on your Market Focus.
- Working with the Master Services Agreement and Statement of Works to integrate the Sales Pipeline Development Platform with other systems.
- On-demand classes on using the Platform and developing your sales team’s solution selling skills.
- Price is on application based upon Partner Onboarding package.
- Show the Whole World You Mean Business. Grow your sales career, improve sales performance, and drive business value growth by completing online sales enablement.
- You will be provided with several training subscription licenses as described in Your Partner Program Details. You agree to purchase additional licenses as required.
Certain online courses are certified adding industry-recognized badges you can add to your LinkedIn profile.
- We will offer as part of your Partner Onboarding, on-demand classes taught by Platform experts, ready to get you on the track to improve your sales performance and drive business value growth. After all, knowledge is power; harness yours.
Registering a Prospect
- Fill out your paperwork to receive revenue share
- To receive revenue share you have earned when your registered domains purchase Sales Pipeline Development Platform subscriptions, you must complete the appropriate paperwork
When you login to your Account, go to your Documents Centre located under Account & Billing. From there, you can fill out and submit the required information.
- When one of your registered and accepted domains and contacts buys one or more Sales Pipeline Development Platform subscriptions, you are eligible to receive revenue share for that deal.
- You can register current or prospective client domains within your Account to be eligible for revenue share when you sell Sales Pipeline Development Platform subscription to that domain and account.
- Domain registration is intended for your current and prospective clients only. Partners should only register domains and contacts that they have established a demonstrable business relationship and who you are actively approaching and are engaging with in a pursuit of a sale.
- You must use your social marketing tools included as part of signing the Affiliate Agreement, to support a domain and contact registration.
- When registering your domain on the Account, you must provide the contact name and contact details who will register their business account and purchase user subscription licenses.
- Each accepted registration will expire three (3) months from the date the prospect was registered. If you are actively pursuing a prospect and the registration is expired, then you may re-register the prospect manually for another ninety (90) days.
Trademark Usage Guidelines
- Your free subscription limit subscription options for using the Sales Pipeline Development Platform internally are presented in Your Partner Program Details.
- A list of any products, add-ons, and services that have been added to your account, are presented in Your Partner Program Details.
- Your subscription sales targets are presented in Your Partner Program Details.
Content Usage Guidelines
- The terms for your use of the marks are laid out in the “Trademarks” section of the Partner Program Agreement. You can find additional details on our Partner Promotion Guidelines page as well.
- If we think that your use of our trademarks is in violation with any of our legal terms or if we feel that your use isn’t in Nazca Services’ best interest, we can revoke your right to use our marks at any time.
- If you’re looking to link to our site, republish our images, or reference our text content, check out our Content Usage Guidelines.
This Guidance explains what Nazca Services content you can use and how.
Content Attribution Policy
- Feel free to share links to any of our content by email and social media. We'll love you for it!
- Feel free to republish in full any Nazca Services-original images (such as charts, graphs, cartoons, infographics), videos, or SlideShares by copying or embedding them and including them in your content, as long as you honour the Content Attribution Policy below. (Note: This does not include any stock images we've purchased for use in our content.)
- Feel free to reference or quote up to 75 words of any of our text content (facts, figures, quotes, etc.) in your own blog articles, presentations, documents, etc. as long as you honour the Content Attribution Policy below.
- Unfortunately, we cannot let you republish in full any of our text-based content (blog articles, PDFs, PPTs, DOCs) on the web. Why? Well, duplicate content is just bad for SEO, and Google will hate us for it.
- Unfortunately, we cannot fulfil requests for original files (e.g. PDFs, PPTs, DOCs or original video files). Sorry!
- You cannot make money off of our content. We gave it to you for free, so you need to keep it free by passing it along.
- You cannot claim our content as your original ideas (i.e. using our content and publishing it on a channel as your own). We love that you want to share it, but please just share the original link instead. Thank you!
Your Partner Program Details
- Attribute Nazca Services as the source.
- Link to the original Nazca Services source you're referencing ...
- For references to a Nazca Services blog article, link to the URL of the specific blog article you are referencing.
- For references to Nazca Services downloadable content offers behind a form, please link to the landing page URL with the form for that individual offer.
|No #||Prgramme Benefit||Your Programme||Details|
|These are the markets we agree you will focus promoting and sell to.
Should you secure an opportunity in another market, we will use the Affiliate Program to transfer the lead to partner specialising in that market sector.
You will share the revenue share with the other partner, keeping the Affiliate revenue share proportion.|
|2.||Free Subscription Licences||You will be provided with a voucher for each subscription. Use your one-time-use voucher code at during the registration process at checkout.|
|3.||Training Course Subscription Licenses||You will be provided with a voucher for each subscription. Use your one-time-use voucher code at during the registration process at checkout.|
Free Subscription Limit
Add on Products
Subscription Sales Targets per fiscal quarter.
|You will be provided with a voucher for each free subscription.
Additional subscriptions are purchased at the then current price.
Sales performance is reviewed with your partner account manager each quarter.
Fiscal year sales targets and reviewed and reset each year on our partnership anniversary. |
This Agreement was last updated on 20th August. 2020
©) Nazca Services Limited, 2020